News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Any news on 2015 RenDezvous?

Started by Dragonlord, June 24, 2014, 11:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonlord

Just wondering if there has been any decision on the 2015 RenDezvous. Or has the event sort of run it's course/lost interest?

Butch

Yes please!  Any scoop for where/when next year?

Merlin the Elder

I'm listening... Bristol perhaps? Haven't done one up north in a while. I know none of the last five have been in the north.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

Bristol sounds great...I've never been-maybe I can get hubby interested in a one time road trip.

We don't have any other faires going on at that time, but all depends on his health.

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Renee Buchanan

Due to health reasons, I am not able to organize a RenDezvous at Bristol.  If there are any other Bristolians who would be willing to do so, we would attend.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

RefMom3

I'm sorry about your health challenges, Lady Renee.
I have no organizational skills at all, which is unusual for a librarian ;). I would be happy to help, though. And naturally, since Bristol is my home faire, I'd be thrilled to attend.

Merlin the Elder

I thought I would bump this... Any ideas yet, Admins??

Hausfrau Monica

I am interested to hear as well.  My time is somewhat flexible this year in the right place/right time stars align kind of way. 

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Hausfrau Monica on December 04, 2014, 01:46:37 PM
I am interested to hear as well.  My time is somewhat flexible this year in the right place/right time stars align kind of way.

Too bad it has already been at CoRF  ;)

Bristol would have been a great one!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Well, Gauwyn, if you're going to be at Scarby opening weekend, we'll be there, and we're bringing RefMom3 and her cuz with us. We'll just have our own kind of fun!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 05, 2014, 07:37:55 AM
Well, Gauwyn, if you're going to be at Scarby opening weekend, we'll be there, and we're bringing RefMom3 and her cuz with us. We'll just have our own kind of fun!

Should be there (I may also be at Sherwood closing weekend, if I can swing it - have not been to that one yet)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

The Duchess and I are also tentatively planning to attend closing at Sherwood and opening at Scarby next Spring!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

I think you will like Sherwood, Your Grace.  We shant see you at closing of Sherwood, but we shall see you at opening of Scarborough! You, too, Lord Gauwyn! Fun times ahead!

Norfolk

We're looking very much forward to both!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Bogie

Do we have any update on the RenDezvous for 2015 or should I assume that it's not happening this year?