News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Labour Day Weekend!

Started by Orphena, July 10, 2014, 09:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orphena

Huzzah for the Michigan Ren faire!

We miss you lovely people, so we're visiting on Labour Day weekend (Just the Sat & Sun at faire).

Our campsite is booked, and we're very much looking forward to it! Can't wait to see old friends, and make some new ones!

Not long now!
Luxurious Lady ~ Statuesque Seamstress ~ Winsome Wayfarer
Enjoyer of Elegant Elizabethan Ensembles

StareNorthSteve

We too will will be in our piratey best for High Seas Adventure! We'll see you at faire on Saturday.

Anyone interested in meeting at Blackthorn Pub in Holly for dinner or a beverage on Friday night?

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Orphena

Stare North Steve!

So glad to hear you are planning to be there too! Pub the night before sounds delightful! We will try to make it work!

max and kate

I'll be working Friday evening see you at faire Saturday.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Orphena on July 10, 2014, 09:41:30 AM
So glad to hear you are planning to be there too! Pub the night before sounds delightful! We will try to make it work!

Orphena ... Glad to see you're coming down again this year! It would be nice to get a gathering together for Friday night. Bummer that Max and Kate are busy.

BTW - half price hookup on tix if you are interested:  http://clickondetroit.upickem.net/engine/Splash.aspx?contestid=136080

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Orphena

Awesome Steve! Purchased and printed! Thank you my friend! I owe you a drink in thanks!

Orphena

Very Much looking forward to this weekend! For any RFers, we are at Holly Recreation campground on the Oak loop. We will have a rennie banner that we hope will encourage like minded people to say hello!

We will be at faire Saturday and Sunday.

Steve - what time do you want to meet up at the Blackthorn pub in Holly on Friday night?

StareNorthSteve

Kim and I will be at Blackthorn Pub at 6pm on Friday. (provided traffic and vehicle cooperate). Looking forward to seeing you—as well as any other RFers that want to stop in for dinner or a pint!  Huzzah!

http://www.blackthornpubholly.net/beer_specials.php

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Orphena

Huzzah Steve!

We'll aim to be there close to 6 - hopefully we get camp set up by then!

So excited!

StareNorthSteve

Me too! We should arrive at 6pm and I will put our name in for a table of 8-10. There are other people coming so....should be a fun gathering of RFers.

See you tomorrow. Huzzah!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Orphena

Excellent weekend!

Blackthorn Pub in Holly will become an anual thing, methinks! Good fun, good food, and so lovely to meet other rennies!

MiRF was excellent, as always! Cast is excellent, and we love being your "Canadian Friends"!

I went to my first ever tailgate party - and hope it will not be my last!!

HUZZAH to all my new and old friends!

flidias - we are still laughing at you ordering my husband off to the bar to get drinks!
Carl - we love you. Thank you for including us, and introducing us around!
Steve - Delightful to see you - sorry we didn't get to spend even more time with you!
Lady Amy (I think that's your name here, but J.W. elsewise) - So enjoyed talking gowns with you!

We cannot wait until we see you all again!

HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH!

StareNorthSteve

Yes, Labor Day weekend (pirate invasion) has become tradition for us and dinner at Blackthorn on Friday night should continue! Until next time....HUZZAH!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale