News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol and other faires this season.

Started by Lord Clisto of York, July 12, 2014, 03:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Due to my father being diagnosed with terminal cancer and me taking care of him and mom on my days off, my faire season is going to be here and there this year now. I am going to try and get to Bristol as much as possible this season and other faires as well. I did manage to get away to perform for the last 2 weekends at the Door County Renaissance Faire here in Wisconsin. Had a great time and a well needed rest. But everything depends on how he is doing, which has been good so far. He has home hospice set up, but he has been his old self for now getting around and other things. My mother also needs some help here and there. So, spending as much time as I can with them now is my main priority. They are both 85 and have been married for 66 years.

I will post on here and FB if I will be going on certain days and where. In the meantime, everyone enjoy this new season of fun and adventure.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Merlin the Elder

I send good strengthening energies to you, Lord Clisto. We have been through the same.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

Prayers going to you and your family. 
  I am happy to see that your father has a good quality of life and he seems to be in good spirits.  We understand your need to be with your parents right now.
  We shall see you when we can this year.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you both for all the support and kind works. It really means a lot to me. I will be wherever when I can be. Hopefully Bristol in a week from now.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished