NorthEast > Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival

2014 Opening is almost here...

<< < (2/3) > >>

arbcoind:
Rain doesn't bother me, it's the mud that is a bummer.  Forecast for this Saturday is 80 and cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. 

Gina

arbcoind:
Forecast for Saturday is 87!   Slight chance of rain.  I'm sweating thinking about it.

Gina

Alaric:
Wow the place was crazy packed today. Traffic backed up on I70. Lines everywhere. Long lines at the port a Pottys, long lines for food...it was crazy. Busiest I have ever seen the faire in Pittsburgh.

I kinda made a goof. I bought an awesome pirate vest at flying cloud but it is too small :-[  serves me right for not trying it on first. Any idea how they are for exchanges or returns?

arbcoind:
I have not purchased anything from flying cloud.  Maybe take the vest back and ask for an even exchange in a larger size.  I expect a crowded "pirate" weekend.   Aaaaargh!

Gina

Alaric:
it actually looks pretty good unbuttoned so I don't think  I will bother returning it - if I drop a couple of pounds it will fit fine fully buttoned. ;D

It was the only one they had and i really liked it a lot. This will give me an excuse to work out again :P   

Im going to try and make it to pirates weekend but not sure if Sat or Sunday. (depends on work - may not get to go at all :( )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version