Kingdom Of Glenlivet > Queen Bonnie's Realm

Well Wishes To Our Bonny Queen

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ice Mage:
Just returning home to Glenlivet, and I am just learning about our Queen being Ill.  I sincerely hope she is recovering quickly.

Queen Bonnie:
 Worry not my good friends. It was an evil spell and no Doctors or hospitals can keep me down. I am fully recovered except for my pocket book! Happy to be back! I will be at TRF only a few times this year but planning on Sherwood again.  My contract was signed in dirt! I will be dispensing more naughtiness in Nottingham!

KeeperoftheBar:

--- Quote from: Queen Bonnie on October 26, 2014, 07:43:29 AM --- Worry not my good friends. It was an evil spell and no Doctors or hospitals can keep me down. I am fully recovered except for my pocket book! Happy to be back! I will be at TRF only a few times this year but planning on Sherwood again.  My contract was signed in dirt! I will be dispensing more naughtiness in Nottingham!

--- End quote ---

HUZZAH!!

Trillium:
I have seen our beautiful queen and her scurvy sister and can say they are both in fine health!  I am so glad I got to see you this year Bonnie!!!

Queen Bonnie:
 I am finally back! It seems I don't get much time on the magick box- but come see me at Sherwood. I will be at Scarby one weekend and will be at TRF for a few trips! Hugs to all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version