NorthEast > New York Renaissance Faire

Opening Weekend & Faire Magazine

<< < (2/3) > >>

SirBlackFox:

--- Quote from: theChuck on July 29, 2008, 04:18:19 PM ---what pubs do you think you'll be at?

--- End quote ---

All of them. . .unless you're buying all day then I'm your buddy  ;D

theChuck:

--- Quote from: FaireGirl69 on July 29, 2008, 05:51:05 PM ---I'd say that was a good omen!  Excellent!  We'll look for just you then.  Now to garb or not to garb...hmmm?  I usually don't but if you'll be taking pics for your new mag, I may just have to.  Will have to give this much thought.

--- End quote ---

gasp. you'd go to faire not in garb?

FaireGirl69:

--- Quote ---gasp. you'd go to faire not in garb?

--- End quote ---

Yep...believe it or not.  After becoming a mother, going in garb and having to deal with the kidlets is just too much for me.  Also this marks my 20th year of walking through the gates at NYRF and I did many many years of going in garb.  I kinda' like just going in civvies.

Lady_Claira:

--- Quote from: FaireGirl69 on July 29, 2008, 09:36:18 PM ---
Yep...believe it or not.  After becoming a mother, going in garb and having to deal with the kidlets is just too much for me.  Also this marks my 20th year of walking through the gates at NYRF and I did many many years of going in garb.  I kinda' like just going in civvies.

--- End quote ---

20 years? Wow! Congrats and Huzzah! I personally have only been once. Last year was my first year ever at faire. It was far better than I could have expected and I really can't wait for this year. But 20 years. Most definate congrats!

FaireGirl69:
I actually ended up not going on Opening day afterall.  We got about 20 minutes away and decided that the rain (should it have stopped) still would have made for a miserable day with us and our daughters (especially for our stroller...not fun pushing that thing around in the mud).  So we'll use our tickets for another day in the season.  *sigh*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version