News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Crickets?

Started by Comte de Gilbert, July 27, 2008, 07:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comte de Gilbert

Boy things sure are quiet around here in the off season
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

FaireMare

Some of us quit.  the RF sparkle died.

Keep in touch via MySpace or whatever.

Comte de Gilbert

I think many hibernate, and things will pick up again as we get closer to opening day

madmolly

I happen to agree with Fairemare. It's just not the same.

And ever since my CSTS post was deleted from the Mundane section, I haven't really wanted to post anything.
No power in the 'Verse can stop me....

Julianne

*sprinkles some magic sparkle dust........(cough cough)....oops it's just Arizona sand*

Speaking for the crickets I still find it kinda cozy here.   :-*

crazyrennie

for me the mundane life rears its ugly head-

FaireMare

Well, we dont have to have the drama and Crap from the other areas....

Lets All make a pact..... DRAMA FREE ZONE.

gypsymagick

AH! Drama Free! I have way too much drama in my real life going on, sure don't need any more of it! I have been on the quiet side here. Ya know the old adage..If you don't have anything good to say...!
Anyway, I enjoy reading your posts and taking my mind off of other bothersome things that have invaded my mind and my life. I haven't been to the other ren sites on here since the crash. I feel out of touch and just hang around here, reading the posts from the locals.
Rain? What's that?!

FaireMare

Darlin we need to "hang"

Comte de Gilbert

I must admit, i'm far to lazy for drama

Marcos Charron

Well,

As a relative newbie here, I am personally dissapointed in the lack of family identity and spirit from my AZ brothers and sisters. What could we do to make this group stronger, year round?

As for the drama, I'm waiting to hear the Marquis moan and groan after carrying his good lady's purchases after Minn faire. That will be drama at it's finest!.

I have a first rate bottle of schnapps for anyone with an idea to make us a stronger family.

Marcos Charron
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Julianne

I think that we all suffer from the Summertime shut-in as is the necessity this time of year.  When I lived in the cold climates I didn't want to go out when it was freezing and here in Arizona I dread leaving the house for anything but the necessities right now. 

There I said it....it's just too dang hot to see you people ;)
heehee....j.k.

I also think that all of us here have other things we do rather then just hang out on the computer all day.

We are intact as a family Marcos...even though we don't get together as much as we'd all like off-season, the AZRF group is the embodiment of the ren-spirit and the time between faire season doesn't change our devotions.
:-*

Cerarienh

Hmm ok I am one of the BAD ones on here at posting.  I will try to be better.   :)

Marcos Charron

Julianne

Even though I dont agree, a smiley kiss from you does make things better!

Marcos

Julianne

awww........shucks

how 'bout a wink and a smile too
;) :D

Marcos Charron

Jules

They are all a plus when they come for you!

Marcos