South > Georgia Renaissance Festival

garf

<< < (3/4) > >>

Butch:
Still planning on being there Sunday the 17th! I'll most likely be wearing my 15th century mariner garb: dark blue wool doublet, white slops, stockings, black leather shoes, and a blue thrum cap (with my R/F pin on the cap). I sincerely look forward to visiting your shire.

Chelsy:
And I'll be there tomorrow! We were at TNRF today, and will be visiting GARF for the first time on Sunday. We're a young adult couple (my husband may be wearing a one-shoulder cape or a kilt, depending how hot he gets) and then my grandmother in 'danes. :)

Jay Byrd:
Is there camping?  If so does anyone know how to get in touch with the camp to make reservations?

Thx,

JayByrd

BLAKDUKE:
Unless they just put one in,there is no camping at GARF.  However one exit south of the exit for GARF there is a commercial campground.  My wife and I have stayed there a few time.  It is great, unless you are looking for tent camping.  I don't think they have that but you might want to call to be sure.

Butch:
Is there a  "Friends of Faire" or something like it at GARF? If so, do they allow daily memberships?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version