News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kegs 'n Eggs

Started by Butch, March 02, 2015, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Adult Easter Egg Hunt on the KCRF grounds.

Saturday, April 11, 1-5

They quoted two prices on the ad I got:  General Admission starts at $15, VIP Admissions starts at $40

Call 913 721-2110 for more info.

Tamtaro

My friend & I already have tickets and a plan to caravan from CoMO!  I'm excited to run around and be happy at the festival site in Spring!! ;D

Admission includes various goodies, but ticket prices go up starting March 12.

Jade

Tamtaro

We had a delightful day at KC's inaugural Kegs'n'Eggs!  The loop around the Children's Realm was open for exploration.  I've never seen such a crazed mob of happy people running for plastic eggs!  Poo got real.  I also witnessed a bunny getting getting freaky with a Scotsman, reacquainted with a Brownie in human glamour, and took my picture with a giant chocolate Sir Gnome (he had a mustache).  Cotton candy was the best vegetarian lunch ever.  We made some new friends who gifted us with a share of their loot: St. Louis Renaissance Festival tickets (super-yay!).  The weather was lovely and the festival grounds were a welcome sight!  I recommend the experience & hope they'll do this (or another activity on the site in Spring) again next year.

Butch

Sounds like you had a good time!  When are you going to Petit Lyon (St Louis) this yr?

Tamtaro

Planning to attend opening weekend!  You? 

Butch

I think May 9-10, and then Memorial Day weekend, 23-25 May.

Butch

Well, they don't open until the 16th, so the 9th is out!  Prob gonna check out the GA Ren Faire the 17th (since I'll be visiting a friend there), so won't be at Petit Lyon until Memorial Day weekend.

Butch

Tamtaro

Two friends & I snagged early bird tickets for Kegs 'n' Eggs 2016. The event sold out, but they have expanded the event & are now offering more general admission tickets! http://www.kegsneggskc.com/

I can't wait to hang out at the KCRF grounds in 6 short weeks!  I hope we have beautiful weather like last year (but I'm sure you know I'll have a smile on my face rain or shine ;D).  There will be new food trucks (links at the bottom of the info section) & new egg hunt rules giving more people prizes!  I hope to win St. Louis Renaissance Festival tickets.  Last year, we made new friends who shared their festival ticket prizes with us!  Yay, friends!

Butch

I am not going, but look for Michael!

Tamtaro

Hey friends! Had a great time today at Kegs 'n' Eggs 2016! My group won extra copies of the 2009 Renaissance festival romantic comedy dvd "All's Faire in Love". It looks to be silly and cheesy! I think we have 5 to share. Anyone want one? New condition & free! :D

Butch

Michael went.  Vicki and I dropped him off and picked him up.  He had a great time!  he found 1 of the 10 money eggs.  He also got 2 tix to KCRF.  Some other stuff too, but he was a little toasty and forgetful.  He was looking for you, but there were close to 3000 people there; he missed you!

Tamtaro

It had a great turnout!  I didn't see Michael either, but I saw his picture on the Kegs'n'Eggs Facebook page! :)  I can't wait for real festival!  I might need to start a countdown soon...

Butch

Saturday, 7 Apr 2018 for this years' Kegs -n- Eggs!  I already have 2 tix, 1 designated driver for me, and 1 beer sampler for Michael!  It should be a good time! 

Tamtaro

I'll miss it this year - my Grandma turns 99 on Saturday! Have a fun time for me too Butch!