News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Too Early for a Countdown?

Started by Tamtaro, March 03, 2015, 10:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Johnwolfe

Me don't know if ill make opening weekend or not but I need the festivities before I murder people.. Can't wait to unwind and enjoy!!

Jade

Craigmeister

How many days now?  I don't think I'll be able to make it this year but I'm holding out hope.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Butch

Bought our passes last week.  They said they weren't doing a pre-season feast this year.  Dang it!  It was so much fun last year!

Aniroaldawen

Five weeks as of today!! I'm getting really excited! (And, it looks like my band, Bubble & Squeak, will have a little more stage time this year!)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Can't wait to see everyone!

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Yeah to Bubble & Squeak! Need to get your CD.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Butch

I believe their "Media Night" is Thursday the 27th of August.  I plan on going, in mundanes.

Tamtaro

Are "media night" tickets available for regular season pass holders or is it just the royal? (and media, presumably - ha!)

What are we down to?  15 days, give or take?  Holy cow, it's almost time!  YAY!!
My sis & I may be at Bristol Renaissance Festival for Labor Day weekend, so my KC countdown is a little longer...

Butch

It may just be for Royal.  Did you want me to add your name as my guest?

I also will miss opening weekend; I'm going to MN RF.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Road trip!  Columbus weekend!  From members from IL and MN.  Our faires are done by then, and it's always nice to have a last huzzah before the long winter.

I love this faire!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Butch

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on August 20, 2015, 08:15:06 PM
Road trip!  Columbus weekend!  From members from IL and MN.  Our faires are done by then, and it's always nice to have a last huzzah before the long winter.so

I love this faire!
WOO-HOO! INVASION!

Lady Renee Buchanan

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

RahBur

My husband and I are going, probably the last weekend - I believe it's Pirate weekend! ARRRG ! :) This will be our first visit to KSRF ( and my husbands first time in garb!) so we're excited. Possibly me more than him ;)