News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Heavener (OK) Viking Festival Video

Started by Craigmeister, March 05, 2015, 11:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I've posted my video of the Spring 2013 and Fall 2014 Heavener Runestone Park's Viking/Celtic Festivals on YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2tcWc6CbQQ

This fest takes place on the 2nd weekend of every April & October.  There is a Facebook page for it.  Hope to see you there!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Emerald Shaunassey

I know I'm looking forward to performing at this event in just about a month!  If you have never been to Heavener, Oklahoma and stepped foot on Poteau Mountain - you are truly missing out some breathtaking scenery.  Come on down to LeFlore County, Oklahoma and let your inner Viking out!
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Craigmeister

Indeed, Emerald.  The surrounding landscape of this fest is amazing.  I like being on the side of a mountain for a fest.  The only other place I've been to like that is at the Colorado Renfest.  It's a lot easier to breathe at Heavener, that's for sure.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.