News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Faire of the Ozarks - April 18 & 19

Started by Craigmeister, April 17, 2015, 11:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

It's back!  Visit Fayetteville, AR this weekend to see the RFO!  I've been going to every one of their events since 2007 and it keeps getting better every year.  Come see me at the Meister's Realm tent or look for someone dressed like Robin Hood and say "hi".  Check out Ezndil's music or get to know Jesus.  He's the cool Latino guy who will be strumming a guitar.

Here's a video I made of RFO a few years back.  The location has moved a few hundred yards but the same wonderful people are running the show.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke7zqayPwvs
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Craigmeister

I have posted my pictures of the Renaissance Faire Of The Ozarks.  Find them (and all of my RFO photos at the link below).  I had a great time there this year.  I hope you can say the same.

www.meistersrealm.com/Meisters_Realm/Photos/Pages/Renfaire_Of_The_Ozarks.html
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.