News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

groups?

Started by crazyrennie, July 29, 2008, 12:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyrennie

How many people here belong to medieval re creation groups?
Which ones?

Personally I belong to the Empire of Chivalry and Steel.

FaireMare

Considering Adrian Empire.

Marcos Charron

Hmmm

I would like to find a faire music group. Just some people to sit and play music with, maybe share a dram or two.

Marcos Charron
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

DesertRose

I recently joined the Crofters group.  It's a Celtic historic re-enactment group that focuses on crafting, not fighting.  They have a fireplace at their booth (site?) which caught my attention and they said they would let me cook in it... Kewl !!  lol  Guess I will be found there this coming season *grins*

FaireMare

Croft has a fireplace?  I didnt realize the the croft had one. Hummmmm.

Durrrr.

DesertRose

yep.... uh huh... they do... i sawr it with mine own two eyes ...  but wait... hmm... come to think of it .. there was no fire in it !!  sheesh... i hope its real !!  lol   

FaireMare

The Village (Local Yocals has a fire....) But I dont recall the Croft having a fire.

KnaveMcS

I am part of The Kingdom of Umbria. It is part of the Adrian Empire...

bripiper1

Hey Marcos

I am always looking for Ren-type musicians to make noise with. I qould very much like to get a group together for weekly (if possible) jams/practices. I am located in Mesa and work days during the week, so my schedule is pretty wide open. I play the Great Warpipes (bagpipes- just sounds better using the other name) and am a budding penny whistler. I know several people that might also be interested.