News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Part-Time help at MRF

Started by Fireflicker, August 04, 2015, 11:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireflicker

I'm looking for someone to help me as a handler for a costumed character. I'll need someone who can help with the following things:

Due to my limited vision/movement, I'll need help with keeping an eye on the crowd and making sure that no one tries to pull bits off or harass me.
Carry water/possible other small bits of gear (mostly things I'll need for emergency repairs like glue or thread).
Handle some small amounts of money/make sure no one takes off with my tip box.
Talk to the public - my character doesn't speak and I'll need someone to answer questions.

And that's pretty much it! I'm looking for someone with a good sense of responsibility, willing to interact with others, and have a good time at the faire!

This job will be mostly for the first couple of weekends, possibly longer. I'm hoping for someone who can work the whole day, but a few hours in the morning/closing is what I need the most.

Please message me with your availability, and we can discuss compensation.

Thanks!
Fireflicker