News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My Life as a Teacher...

Started by *Teach*, July 29, 2008, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Claira

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on July 30, 2008, 02:34:25 PM
Seriously Lady Claira, you will need something to occupy your mind away from school. The rum bit really is just my gag on here... I drink, but not as much as it sounds lol (and I really do like rum a lot lol). I find as many things as I can do to keep busy away from work, if you stop and dwell on all the problems the kiddos will lay on you... it'll break your heart and there is not a ton we can do about most of them.

*and Dragon is a rum fan too... dont let him fool you*

Teach, I'm not that slow. ;D I know it's just your gag and I know that I can't dwell on it all. And I have plenty that I do. I'm heavily involved in community theatre (and plan on remaining that way) as well as preparing for my apprentice black belt in martial arts. I also study and train in 5 different instruments and roleplay all the time. I have plenty I can do to keep busy away from school. I knew what you were saying. I'm smart like that! :D
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

*Teach*

That part was more for those who aren't that swift... Like a certain dragon who shall remain purple

*maybe he has had a bit to much rum in his life lol*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Kiss-me-Kate

Teach and you lovely ladies,
My hats are off to you.  I think teaching is a calling, akin to being a minister/pastor/priest etc.

I for one, could NOT be a teacher.  I would want to wring all of their little smart weed puller necks.

So bless all of you. 

And I apologize to all of my kid's teachers.  One is mouthy the other is wayyyy tooo "busy".

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

PurpleDragon

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on July 30, 2008, 04:38:07 PM
That part was more for those who aren't that swift... Like a certain dragon who shall remain purple

*maybe he has had a bit to much rum in his life lol*

Hey now.. I have an excuse.. I suffer from ADOLAS  "Attention Deficit Ohlookashiny"
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

*Teach*

Quote from: PurpleDragon on July 31, 2008, 08:49:18 AM
Hey now.. I have an excuse.. I suffer from ADOLAS  "Attention Deficit Ohlookashiny"
I am stealing that line... just in case you were wondering

*but I'll let ya have some rum to replace it*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

PurpleDragon

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on July 31, 2008, 08:55:10 AM
Quote from: PurpleDragon on July 31, 2008, 08:49:18 AM
I am stealing that line... just in case you were wondering

*but I'll let ya have some rum to replace it*

Why not.. I stole it from someone else already.. LOL
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.