News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Aaaaaaand we're back

Started by GirlChris, May 10, 2008, 11:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GirlChris

Hey! The board's back up! Sort of. Kind of.

Just so you all know (if/when people come back), this is the actor that formerly posted as Albertina. I figure I haven't played the character Albertina in five years, the name's not really appropriate for me anymore. And I'm usually called Girl Chris at faires anyway.

In other news, three weeks to Gregor's Crossing! Exciting!

SwordintheStoneCrafts

Just another lesson in how important system backups are before database upgrades!

Cross your fingers for the various festival threads to get resurrected...
fine leathergoods for the new renaissance

PesterTheJester

Quote from: GirlChris on May 10, 2008, 11:17:44 AM
Hey! The board's back up! Sort of. Kind of.

Just so you all know (if/when people come back), this is the actor that formerly posted as Albertina. I figure I haven't played the character Albertina in five years, the name's not really appropriate for me anymore. And I'm usually called Girl Chris at faires anyway.

In other news, three weeks to Gregor's Crossing! Exciting!

:) Can't wait to see all you guys there!!

gregorscrossing

Hello there everyone,

Everything is coming together nicely and only a few more days left to go before the faire.  Planning a wedding at the same time as the faire is a bit hectic as well as coordinating the Medieval Festival in Morrisburg.  But it is all good. 

The wedding will be outstanding for those who are taking the opportunity to attend and be part of our day.  Thank you in advance by the way.  The wedding will be complete by a Bardic Blessing as well as it being said in Gaelic.  Many surprises are planned aren't they Jester ... I am looking forward to meeting you and Captain Jack Sparrow.  This will be a fine treat for us all.

Many Many more entertainers and of course we cannot forget our Tartan Terrors.  The vendors line up has increased and changed a bit.  We will however, miss our Castlekeep Armour this year but very happy to hear they are attending the wedding.

Enjoy this year's faire and be enthralled by your visit.

Lady Richelle and Lord Mayor Duncan

PesterTheJester

:) Yup yup tons of fun will be had!!!  I'll see you tomorrow after our 6 hour drive!

Cassandra Joybells

Hey Girl Chris, i wrote a sort of limerick for you and i posted it under your intro thread but it got bumped way down so here it is hope it makes ya laugh

There once was an actress named Chris
her thespian talents never once went amiss
but after quaffing one too many ales
she crossed her legs and wailed
If i were boy chris how much easier 'twould be to Pi :-\ :-\

Huzzah to you!