News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol's Last Weekend 2015

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, September 03, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

This Labor Day weekend is the closing weekend of the season.  I'd like to see who is all going and start a list.  Maybe we can all meet up and go to dinner on Sunday night.

Please put your name and the days you will be there.

Renee and Steve. - Sunday and Monday
We can usually be found at the church service on Sunday morning and then at the musical acts throughout the day.  A never miss for us is Moonie and Friends at 6 p.m., I think it's at Trader's Cove Stage.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Sir Ironhead

I'll be there all weekend and have a couple extra friends Sunday
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

RefMom3

I plan on being there Sunday and Monday, with various daughters in tow (and a fabulous son-in-law), but I'm not sure who will be doing what. The kids and I usually go our own ways at faire.
I keep wanting to see Moonie's last show of the day; I hear it is one of the best shows around; not  surprise, since of course, he is The Best One.
I'm Nancy ;)

Merlin the Elder

Nimue and I will be there all three days, and William of Ware is in from MA, in case he doesn't see this to check in.  We are meeting up with some other friends on Sunday and Monday as well...

Sir Ironhead! It will be good to see you again!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...