News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2008 Weekend Roll Call

Started by Hibernian, July 30, 2008, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

The Roll Call of upcoming visitors to Fairhaven has been updated!

Several friends have noted they hold season passes and I have included you on the invasion weekend in hopes that you will be there. Anyone wishing to declare other weekends or to make corrections please let me know.

Keep an eye on the other threads for interesting news like the Lost Boys are coming back for a weekend in October. (points to Lady Tess for a great pick up!)

Visitors to Fairhaven should note that Trouble with Friends is correct that North Carolina is very strict in dealing with where one can and can not drink. Lady Guinness will keep Scotsman under control  ;), the rest of us will behave like we've done this before and a great time will be had by all!

Nothing could be finer than a faire in Carolina. (Ouch) Looking forward to seeing everyone this fall at Fairhaven.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Tess

Don't forget.. Barely Balanced (an acrobatic juggling show) will be performing three shows at the Casa Fortuna stage on November 8 & 9.

www.barelybalanced.com  watch the video - i took a few of the clips.

Please check them out and email the faire to let them know you loved them!

jmkhalfmoon

My Lord and I just picked a weekend to visit but now I see we should pick the last weekend and invade with the rest of the MD/VA clan.  Pencil us in for the last weekend.

Lord James and Lady Jyne

Hibernian

Huzzah to our friends from the North! Do come and enjoy our southern hospitality.

To continue the thought started above by Lady Tess...our friends from Maryland will know The Pyrates Royale appearing in Fairhaven 11/8-9!

susannah

Hibernian...would you mind adding me to the Mcrack Invasion weekend??
I'll be there on Saturday the 15th!!
I look forward to meeting everyone!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Hibernian

Done!

Ring the bell for another friend!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scotsman

... and another on bites the .... dust!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Knevolin

Our current plan is for the week-end of the 8th-9th.  That is, if we can wait that long.  We've been to four faires this year, but they were all in the spring... seems like forever ago!   ;)  October is a busy month for us, though, which is why we decided to target November.
Visit my profile on - links not allowed in signatures -  Admin

Lady Tess

November 8 & 9 is a great weekend to come. Barely Balanced will be there that weekend!

Peddlin

"Lady Guinness will keep Scotsman under control"

Hibernian, Dear -

We know Lady Guiness is good, but we can't always expect miracles!  ;D 
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Scotsman

Hey, don't forget there are times I have to keep her in check ... yes, rare, but none-the-less I have responsibilities as well ... sort of .... sometimes ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Hibernian

Well, lets see what happens this year at the Galway Hooker, my bets on Lady Guinness.

Invasion weekend note: VIP Parking Pass has been secured, look for the tailgate in the VIP Parking Field. Where else would you expect to find the M'Crack and the R/Fers? (Don't say it Scotsman!)

Lady Tess

I have a V.I.P. Parking pass.. makes it a lot easier to find my car!

Hibernian

Excellent, easy for you to fine us so you'll be able to stop by, say hi and still make the front row for the show!