News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2016 AZRF

Started by RedHatQueen, December 16, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHatQueen

Peeking in to see who plans on attending AZRF 2016
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Norfolk

The Duchess and I have air and hotel booked for Presidents' Day weekend.  Looking very much forward to seeing you, RHQ!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Irma

My sister, her husband and I will be there on Saturday, February 6.

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Amara Deegan

I shall be in attendance this year! However, I will only be going on certain days this year. Times have been hard on most this past year, myself included.

Currently, I am looking at attending for one day on each of the following weekends:
Opening, Feb 6-7
Pirate Invasion, Feb 27-28 (bday weekend!)
Time Traveler's, March 19-20
Final Huzzah, March 26-27

crazyrennie

I'm there-and with no restrictions due to new job-
sides fair can't start without me(one of the two people who fires the cannon)

Clockwork_Deryc

The misses and I were there last weekend for Valentine's Day. I think we may pop back over on Saturday or Sunday.

Thirsty

Hello!! I am following my dream am volunteering for the Greyhound of Fairhaven! Please visit Mr at the booth, I am staying there. I don't know anybody and always enjoy company haha! You can also say hi during the festival at the booth! It's across from Middleshite Theatre (where the sisters perform). Seeya there!! Leah
"You larp like a dairy farmer!"
"How appropriate, you type like a cow"

Dragonlord

Will be visiting from Ohio on March 26th. Will be dragging my brother and SIL along to their first fair. Any tips on what not to miss?

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Dragonlord on February 23, 2016, 01:06:17 PM
Will be visiting from Ohio on March 26th. Will be dragging my brother and SIL along to their first fair. Any tips on what not to miss?
The turnoff to the faire?  ::)

Enjoy the trip! We have yet to do this one.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Norfolk

Quote from: Dragonlord on February 23, 2016, 01:06:17 PM

AZ starts the season for some of the best (IMHO) National acts on the circuit: Hey Nunnie Nunnie, Ziltch the Tory Seller, Don Juan and Miguel, Clan Tinker, London Broil, Cast in Bronze, and many many more. The street acts include Fireflicker, Twig, the Green Man and some awesome musicians. Unique to AZ is Lady Tess and the Mayor's spice trade talk.  Lady Tess gives a demonstration about proper court dress in the Elizabethan era, we visit her show every time we go to this festival and learn something new each time. The mayor gives a very informative talk on the perils and profits of the spice trade during the Renaissance. We have also gone the the Pleasure Feast and few times and that is money well spent. If you go to the new mermaid exhibit, go early in the day, the lines are very long int the afternoon. My wife enjoys the shopping and each year, there seems to be a new shop she finds.  Hope this helps.
Just call me "Your Grace"