News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming closing weekend

Started by Jade, July 05, 2015, 02:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade

Hey all, I'm coming to this wonderful renaissance faire for the first time closing weekend. I'd love to meet people, and love for any tips on must see events. I'm bringing with me someone new to this, and I know she'll be a fellow lover of it after!

RenStarr

There's a lot to see and do while at CRF, but two things that are must see (IMO) are the big cat show and Celtic Legacy.  Same stage and when we were there opening weekend, the cat show followed CL.  We're from out of state and I know we didn't see everything, but both were very entertaining.  And drinks lots of water also.  They also have Blue Moon on tap!   ;D
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

Merlin the Elder

I agree with RenStarr on the must see. Be sure to say hello to Thomas Howard and his lovely bride.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Norfolk

Yes, please do introduce yourself should you happen to see us, Jade!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Jade

Thanks guys! And I hope to find you Thomas!

Norfolk

We're easy to find!  We will be at the Royal Pavillion (thrones) 10:40-11AM, 12:15-12:30; 2:15-2:30 and 4:45-5PM.  Looking forward to meeting you, Jade!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

If you got to see the big cat show you would have got to see me. I am one of the meat shields that stands to the side, my job is also to get the black spotted leopard to snarl at.