News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What a Great time!!!

Started by Jay Byrd, April 16, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Byrd

Spent our first night at the castle.  What a great time! I would like to thank everybody that helped My Mary and I to have such a wonderful time and to feel so very welcome.  Met many good people, spent most of the night drinking with Carl and Stare North Steve, awesome people.  Already looking forward to the next one.  The drive from Jersey was well worth it.

Thank you,

Jay Byrd

Carl

Was a great time. Good to meet you both. Have a safe trip back to Jersey
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

StareNorthSteve

Great people, great location! Saw old friends and made new ones. I am glad to have made it back. I'll need to brush up on my chess skills as I got my butt kicked. Sorry I had to bolt so early and missed the morning farewells. I hope you all had safe travels. Until we meet again...HUZZAH!

sns

P.S. Jay - thanks so much for the blade. Good memories!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Jay Byrd

Just back to Jersey.  Once again thanks to all for a great time and making new people feel like old friends.

A special thanks to Max and Kate,  I have informed my son of your gracious gift and he is thankful from the bottom of his heart.

Jay Byrd and Mary

SNS--lots of fun.  May it serve you well.

Jay Byrd

Added photos.  All of the pics are not from the castle.  I'm lucky I got pics up there at all.  The one of the ship I built 2 years ago at Halloween, so Angel could hand out candy from a pirate ship.  Most are of the castle though.