South > Oklahoma Renaissance Festival - Muskogee

2017 Castle of Muskogee!

<< < (3/3)

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard:
It was good seeing both of you! Glad you enjoyed everything (except the heat & humidity).

Merlin the Elder:

--- Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 30, 2017, 07:38:25 PM ---...

If you go,for lunch, Sir Tenderloin, which is a grilled pork loin sandwich on a bun with letter, tomato, onion, cheese, and a choice of sauces was delicious.  Their French fries were perfect, too.  We ate there 2 of the 3 days. 

--- End quote ---
This is the place up the hill across from the castle and pub? That's my favourite. I get one for breakfast, then another for lunch. She was the first vendor to be signed when the faire began.

Lady Renee Buchanan:

--- Quote from: Merlin the Elder on May 31, 2017, 05:12:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 30, 2017, 07:38:25 PM ---...

If you go,for lunch, Sir Tenderloin, which is a grilled pork loin sandwich on a bun with letter, tomato, onion, cheese, and a choice of sauces was delicious.  Their French fries were perfect, too.  We ate there 2 of the 3 days. 

--- End quote ---
This is the place up the hill across from the castle and pub? That's my favourite. I get one for breakfast, then another for lunch. She was the first vendor to be signed when the faire began.

--- End quote ---

Yes, MerlIn, that's the place.  We met both the lady who runs the counter and the lady who is the actual cook.  They are both so nice, and the food was the best we had at the faire.

Craigmeister:
I'm glad you got to experience Ezndil.  They are my favorite performing couple.  I shared my tent with them about 8 years ago at a tiny faire as it rained all weekend.  They are really good people!

Sorry you had to experience July weather in May here.  That was the hottest May Saturday I can remember in my 48 years.  So atypical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version