News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Difficulty finding arrows

Started by Johnwolfe, June 21, 2017, 07:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnwolfe

Does anyone know where I can find arrows meant for a 45 # bow I'm having difficulty finding traditional style arrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir Michael Geare

Have you tried Stickbow Archery?  They have a variety of arrow types with a selection of feather colors.  www.stickbowarchery.com

'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Johnwolfe

I have not I'll look into it thank you

Johnwolfe

Are they still in business they haven't updated their website since 2016

Merlin the Elder

I'll ask my next-door neighbor. She finished 4th in NASP national tourney, and is heading to the world championships.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Sir Michael Geare

Sorry for the delay.  Stickbow Archery is still in business.  I've visited their booth at Arizona Faire and Renaissance Pleasure Faire.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Craigmeister

Dave Ruff has been swamped at Stickbow Archery the past few years.  He travels to Renfaires across the country now.  He went from being at a small faire in Texas to vending almost all year long.  I'm sure he's trying to keep up with making bows and arrows, practicing his trick shots and trying to enjoy some sense of a personal life.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Johnwolfe

Okay thanks for the information I will give him some time and see if he replies