News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

October 13th or 14th

Started by Ice Mage, October 01, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice Mage

So we will finally be returning to our home of Fairhaven, for my Birthday weekend no less.  I was curious who is planning on being there for Saturday the 13th?  Or Perhaps Sunday the 14th?  We will be dusting off the garb, and having a great time.  I hope to meet some of you there!
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Tammy

I wish, but I'll be vending my etched glass at a small festival in Easley, SC.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Ice Mage

Can't say as I blame you on that one!  Sounds like a good opportunity for you.  Not to mention a fun one.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

mairead

We will just be missing you, going this weekend.  We usually attend GARF and this will be our first visit to the Carolina faire. I'm excited to visit Fairhaven. Any favorite vendors or shows we shouldn't miss?

Ice Mage

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.  I lost my grandmother on Tuesday Night.  Thus have not been active.  How did you enjoy your visit?

mairead

I'm sorry for your loss.
We had a great time.  We will definitely go again, but later in the season next year so hopefully cooler temperatures.  I especially enjoyed the living history area.

Ice Mage

I appreciate it.  We went today.  It's been soooooo long since we last went.