NorthEast > Connecticut Renaissance Faire

Any one else go to this faire?

(1/7) > >>

Lady Annue Brandywine:
I went to this faire last year. I have only been to 2 faires before NY and a small one in Cairo the whole thing is new to me. They have all been fun and we have been having a really good time. We (Husband, and Daughter7) went on to the Conn faire opening day last year and had a great time. The weather in late September was wonderful, perfect for wearing garb.  I was wondering if anyone else has been to this faire or is planning on going.

Frederic:
Why yes, my Lady of Brandywine, the Connecticut Ren Faire is my home faire.  I was there, as a Faire volunteer at the front gate on opening day last year, and its likely we saw each other.  'Twas my duty to peace tie all weapons carried by patrons, and I was especially vigilant for bodice daggers.  Had to tie down a few, too.  If your daughter participated in the Children's Court, she likely met my daughter, who was working there.  We both intend to volunteer there again this year, and I hope to see you.  Wear your RF pin!

Lady_Claira:
I hope to go this year. I wanted to audition, but after calling, the guy never called me back. Oh well, there's always next year right. Right now I am in touch with them though about possibly helping with costumes and that could be alot of fun. Who knows?

ladyhawke:
We just got back from Sterling and are looking into attending this faire.  It will be the third fair for us and the second in garb.  Living in CT I can't believe I never knew about it. 
I am looking forward to going.   :)

laedyfaire:
We hope to make this faire for the first time this year..if finances allow!  I see that  Blackenshear, The Curious Magician will be there and I highly recommend his show. LF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version