Faire Garb > Sewing

Projects in Progress or Upcoming for 2018

(1/2) > >>

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted:

For many, Faire season has started or is just around the corner. What do you have own your sewing schedule? Mine is looking pretty busy as I delve in many periods and genres.

What I have coming up.....A replication of a Chemise/Smock, Septa Unella from Game of Thrones, Boudica, a couple of  Pirate Coats, shirts and chemises for clients, and a Victorian Bustle Gown for myself, and a Civil War Ball gown for a client's wedding in Texas in October.

Replicating the one to the lower right.

Going to be made from Linen coming from Denmark of all places.

A Civil War era Ball Gown I will be making from a rich dark green Dupioni Silk and Black Venise lace, unless I find an embroidered silk.

The process of the Civil War era Ball Gown for a client's October wedding down in Fort Worth has begun. I have the Undergarments finished and the Bodice Mockup ready to mail out.

The Under Chemise

The full petticoat

Simple Bloomers

Bodice mockup front

Bodice mockup side

The Dupioni Silk and Silk Organza trim that will go on the bodice.

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh:
really fine work

A Cosplay Snow White I am doing for a client in Montgomery, Texas.

The Skirt with a lacy overlay I bought from a vendor on eBay. Satin for the Under skirt, Cape, and Collar. The Corset mockup I made fir perfectly, So I can get started on that.

Merlin the Elder:
Lady K, girl, you bad arse! I need to start saving up for my next Lady K ensemble! Got any good ideas? (Like, DUH!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version