R/F.com Updates > R/F.com Updates

hello anybody !!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Gary Wesley:
Yep, I must admit, attendance had dwindled over the years.  These days, my home faire is Michigan (formerly Georgia).  I drop in from time to time to see what's shaking or to add a link to my photos  ...because sharing is caring.

Ginette:
Welcome back!

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh:
I look forward to seeing others pics from their fares . meet and great is also a good thing when merry making at the fares.

BubbleWright:
I still pop in time to time but have not posted anything in ages. I favor forums such as this because you can still access older postings. More than a few days, trying to retrieve a posting on the Book of Face is almost impossible. My home Faire is PARF but I no longer get a season pass as the 140 mile round trip just got to be too much of a drive to do every week for  3 months. Just 2 or 3 visits these days. I will attend the New Jersey RenFaire one weekend coming up as it is only an 80 mile round trip.  Of course, the Renaissance Bubble Machine is long retired. Now I'm just a patron..............                 
                                                                                                  The Bubble Wright

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh:
I wish I lived closer to the trf because I would be there every weekend .  the drive for me is just over 230 miles one way. It's well worth the drive tho.  I've yet to go to a Medieval times dinner and show but that too is on my to do list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version