News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hi, Bob!

Started by Craigmeister, July 27, 2023, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

If you like Bob The Incredible Juggler, don't pass by his stage.  This spring, he said that he only expects to perform another 3 - 5 years.

I thoroughly enjoy his shows!  Aside from his juggling and balancing skills, he is quite funny and provides encouragement to his audiences.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

RefMom3

I've seen him at the Castle in Muskogee; very entertaining, and thoroughly enjoyable show.

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

Does he perform at TRF ?? I would love to see his act.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Craigmeister

I don't think he travels that far south.  He lives in Kansas City which overlaps a bit with TRF.  I've seen him many times at the Norman Medieval Fair, the Oklahoma Renfest and KCRF.  For the right price, he might head towards Houston...

I plan to post a video of his act on my YouTube channel within the next month.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

laedyfaire

unfortunately I've never seen him in my neck of the woods...the NorthEast :(

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

Meister I would love to see your videos !! can't wait until you post them.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Craigmeister

Here's a link to the video I made of Bob:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gg8fZUT0xM  He will be performing on the Queen's Folly stage this fall at KCRF.

I have several other Ren-related videos on my YouTube channel.  It is "Craig Meister".  They're music videos, information on faires, history, interviews & PSA's.