News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

LETS GET EXCITED!!!!

Started by merrittlax, February 04, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merrittlax

Hey Everyone,

I am an avid TRF attendee and this year will be my first year going to Sherwood! I am super excited to go and meet new people. If you are going let me know because I would love to meet yall. I will be going opening weekend for sure and probably a couple other weekends after that.

-Derek

Ginette

Glad to know you'll be there!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

merrittlax

You as well! Are you going opening weekend?

Breandan

I'll be there every other weekend starting Opening for certain, and possibly some weekends in between. See ya there :D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

merrittlax

See you there! I have never been im pumped! How is it in comparison to Ren Fest?

Breandan

Smaller, more laid back and less rushed, and more of an artisans Faire than a retailer flea market. Different "feel" to it, also. Hard to explain that last one, but for me it feels like going to a friend's house with a really big back yard and lots of cool stuff, whereas TRF feels like going to the mall on Black Friday
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

merrittlax

Sounds like good time! I get more excited each day! Thank you! :D

Ginette

Quote from: merrittlax on February 08, 2019, 08:19:43 AM
Sounds like good time! I get more excited each day! Thank you! :D

ME TOO!!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

merrittlax

scarletnyx

I hope ya'll had a GREAT first weekend, despite the very English weather!
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

merrittlax, sure had a great time at Sherwood. Sherwood has such a different atmosphere than TRF. I hope we'll get to meet up with you next year.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara