News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Set up weekend alternatives

Started by Breandan, February 06, 2019, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breandan

Quick question: I am appearing at OwlCon as a guest on set up weekend for Sherwood and setting up the Friday of opening weekend is problematic for several weekends. Does anyone know if it is possible to come in during the week between then and opening to do camp set up, or maybe earlier?
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

PollyPoPo

You might check directly with the campmaster or management (links on their main web page), but usually only participants are allowed in between FOF setup weekend and opening weekend.

Right now they are getting very busy and may not see this page or FB pages at all. 
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Breandan

Nevermind, I got my weekends mixed up and had a derp moment. They're on separate weekends :D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me