News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

After Hours Activities and Events

Started by Breandan, February 19, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breandan

Since we've had a Who, What, When, Where post here and in TRF's forum, figured I'd make a thread for people to post their open-invite or RF-invite after hours events in camp and to post any RESCU or similar events being held officially. Sort of a collection point for announcements that not everyone will see on FB and the like.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Ginette

There was a thread like that but it got lost in the shuffle. I'll toss out RESCU to get us started.

RESCU Rally, Friday March 22, 9pm to 11:59pm, this is the Spring Break Friday. The silent and live auction are up at the Trip and in the Great Hall.
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

scarletnyx

I know there are several clans doing their own RESCU/Sherwood Camp fundraisers this year. I saw some signs throughout the campgrounds.

I'll try to get some pics next weekend - hopefully my fingers won't be ice blocks then, lol!
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen