South > Scarborough Renaissance Festival

Scarborough 2019 Countdown!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Merlin the Elder:
True, that!  The Duke & Duchess from CoRF will be in attendance!

Merlin the Elder:
28 days, 15 hours, and 6 minutes until tailgate begins (give or take an hour!) for the opening of Scarborough Renaissance Festival 2019.

Looking forward to seeing Scarborough friends as well as friends from other faires in the country! Molden from North Carolina RF, His Grace Thomas Howard and the Duchess from Colorado RF, Lord Gauwyn and Lady Adelay from Iowa RF. I am REALLY excited this year! Hell's bells... I'm excited every year. 

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh:
I have just recently researched Scarborough faire and I must say I am very impressed. I am a bit disappointed at seeing how far it is from where I live. But seems more than worth the drive time . I just want to get out and mingle with other Renfriends. I will most likely be on a shoestring budget. I'm assuming some sort of hotel arragements are reasonable and close to the fair groungs. I missed tex renfest as I had to work but otr scarby faire I hope to negotiate with my employer to give me a long weekend.
Any questions or suggestions about scarby would be greatly appreciated.
   I thank thee for time spent reading this post and hopefully have some awesome advice.

Lady Renee Buchanan:

--- Quote from: Lord Argyl of Lochdubh on March 17, 2019, 02:36:03 AM ---I have just recently researched Scarborough faire and I must say I am very impressed. I am a bit disappointed at seeing how far it is from where I live. But seems more than worth the drive time . I just want to get out and mingle with other Renfriends. I will most likely be on a shoestring budget. I'm assuming some sort of hotel arragements are reasonable and close to the fair groungs. I missed tex renfest as I had to work but otr scarby faire I hope to negotiate with my employer to give me a long weekend.
Any questions or suggestions about scarby would be greatly appreciated.
   I thank thee for time spent reading this post and hopefully have some awesome advice.

--- End quote ---

We live in NW Illinois and have flown once and driven once to go to this great faire.  It's definitely worth it!  We spend most of our time at faire watching the musical acts, and they are fantastic at Scarby.  Don't miss Rambling Sailors.

KeeperoftheBar:
StudMuffin and I will be visiting Scarborough opening weekend (weather permitting).  It has been too long since we last visited.  If you see us rolling by, give out a shout.  I always love to stop and chat with people from here.   I'm hoping to meet up with Merlin the Elder as we have chatted for so many years without meeting in person.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version