News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough 2019 Countdown!

Started by Merlin the Elder, February 21, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

We fae know better than to poke a wizard!  But dumping a barrel of faerie dust on them when they aren't looking...that's a whole different topic!  ;D ;)  It makes all of their spells extra sparkly!  Most entertaining!!
Got faerie dust?

KeeperoftheBar

Wow!  What a soggy opening.  Still a good time was had.  Sorry I didn't see you Merlin.  StudMuffin and I were darting from cover to cover all day and still got soaked to the skin.  Only got stuck a couple of times and as always there were wonderful people to lend a hand and help us get free.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Merlin the Elder

Dang it, Keeper! I was watching for you! I saw one cart with a horse head, but it didn't look ANYthing like your picture! I should have checked with the rider... That photo is how old?!?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

KeeperoftheBar

So sorry to have missed you, Merlin.  The pic is a few years old but StudMuffin looks the same.  I was wearing my big camo rain hat which may have caused me to blend in with the rain drops.  Don't feel bad, I got missed by a couple of my clan members also.  And now I have a reason to go back next season.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I just found something a bit strange.

Moon Dawg has Scarby listed as a "dead" faire, in his photo albums... ???

http://pygmypony.net/Deadindex.htm   
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...