News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I want to go to Castleton 2020

Started by Tamtaro, March 27, 2020, 02:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Hi Friends! I'm just watching and waiting to see if OKRF will be happening this year. So far, I haven't seen an announcement either way. I remain cautiously optimistic that all of our remote work and social isolation will shut COVID-19 down! I hope everyone is well and keeping sane too!

Craigmeister

It sure needs to open on time this year.  I'm going a little kooky seeing my favorite events in Oklahoma get canceled and postponed.  How can Spring be here if I can't go to faires?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Tamtaro

So true! We'll have to hang in there until Spring 2021, I suppose. Hang in there vendors and performers! I wonder when it will be safe. My home Faire, KCRF, is in the fall...things will be better then!

Craigmeister

Well, if you haven't seen it, the OK Renfest is canceled for 2020.  They're looking forward to their 25th Anniversary beginning May 1, 2021.   :(
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.