News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Joe Kudla of Puke and Snot found dead in MN this morning

Started by a_chromatic_sea, August 11, 2008, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

It will not be the same working at my booth and seeing the (Puke & Snot's) Legend Stage empty this year.  I've been working across from them for almost 10 years now.  Joe will be sorely missed. 

R/F.com member since 2003

Ginger

Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Zoë

The reaper is just adding up the numbers this year.  This is terribly sad, I can't believe it.  Next year won't be the same! 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Doc Tyma

So awful to read this.  My heart goes out to his family, friends, and fans.
--
Doc Tyma (but Adam is fine, too ;-)
Devious little wandering professor of symbols and signs

Princess Alice

so so depressing...it will be so strange next year without them.
Real Men Eat Fish.

LilyFairy

my love towards his family...may he rest in peace...
so horrible...

Elenore Degrovel

wow... thats a huge shock. they have been such a huge part of faire for as long as I can remember. 
We past sensible along time ago

a_chromatic_sea

Madge Estes

I am stunned.  My heart goes out to Mark, Joe's family and all those who watched and loved him perform.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

irish

My prayers go out to famly, friends and fans. It is a sad time for you all.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

A lot of this links are links that are already up. Can we try to refrain from reposting them as they confuse people and get redundant with the same old info.

If we post links, please read through the thread and make sure your not re-posting old info in another post. If you have new information or a new link, then please post it.

Thanks
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Nicolas-Antoine

That's so sad to hear. I caught them last year at CoRF and they were very very funny.

1stmatematt

Man....My heart goes out to his freinds and family. Grew up watching him.
1stMateMatt AKA Matt Stagmer
Co-Owner of Baltimore Knife and Sword
Assistant Editor of Pirates Magazine

Zoë

I suppose it's good to see that Mark intends to continue the show with a stand-in Snot for just now.  It's always encouraging to see people forging on even in the face of a great loss.  I hope he is able to make it through the performances at Minnesota. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy