News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Has anyone heard this yet??

Started by Capt. Bacardi, August 11, 2008, 03:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

Quote from: unilady on August 18, 2008, 05:52:35 AM
I was just out at fest, dropping stuff off at Nick's, and heard someone died of a heart attack in the campground.

NO I don't know any names or any other details, other than it is a man.

Between that and losing Snot, we're off to a crappy start this year!

=======================================================

It was my ex-husband, Ron Brennan, may he rest in peace

Dayna

Sorry to hear about this Unilady. I read your vent about him. We are all behind you.

Charlotte Rowan

Very sorry to hear that, unilady. It is always hard to lose someone you have been close to.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Dayna

Thank you everyone.  I am going to try to make it out at least once this year, we (his family) would like to leave a little something of him somewhere on site.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

littlesnot

Yo yo yo Ren Festers! I'm Joe Kudla's one, and only child! And soooo blessed at that. I just want to say thank you to aallllllll the enormous support! I love having everyone come stop by the booth and talk about all the happy awesome memories with "Snot". So come visit! I am working the soda booth located in front of The Legend Stage!!!
"There must be some mistake
I didn't mean to let them
Take away my soul
Am I too old is it too late
Where has the feeling gone?
Will I remember the songs?
The show must go on!"
-Pink Floyd
much love
ANGELA

Noble Dreg

Welcome Angela, glad to see a "little snot" will still be out at our fest!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

TheFerret

I'll add my welcomes as well Angela. I never knew your father personally but he was one of the highlights of going to the Colorado faire when I was in high school.
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Noble Dreg

Though I never have met Puke or Snot in person it was hard not to see their act, it was a very long run!  How many acts can say they've had a stage built essentially just for them? My wife informed me years ago she is a realative of Puke, so in a way I married into Puke!  ;D

Your dad brought a lot of smiles to many, something very few can say.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

MissBubu

Hi Angela,

I didn't know your dad, but he would always take the time to say "Hi" to me on the street when we passed. He was an incredible performer and an even better human being.