News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Liking The New TRF Podcast!

Started by Craigmeister, September 11, 2020, 06:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Good day.  I'm heartily enjoying the new "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" podcast!  The episodes give behind-the-scenes info on this Grandaddy of Renfests.  Being exposed to so many smaller venues in Oklahoma, I didn't know how many people or plans are involved in this essentially "small town" near Todd Mission.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Trillium

I've been enjoying them too! It's a lot of fun to hear the behind the scenes info and the fun facts.
Got faerie dust?

Melkar

I've been listening to them as well.  It is eye-opening as to how much it takes to keep the festival going.

I complimented His Majesty on Saturday on his new podcast skills.   :)  He's doing very well for his being new to the podcasting realm.
BCNU,
  Melkar