News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sore afflicted by the plague, but onward we shall persevere

Started by Breandan, January 15, 2021, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breandan

Well, Sherwood is going to be different this year- hot as hell by comparison and conflicting with Scarby AFAIK, but at least she's a-happenin'!

Life the past year had been... Weird. Escaped back to Alaska for the summer, got back in time for school only to have it be from home (all three are still virtually schooling), and I have a lass in my life now. But missing out on Sherwood hurt, not going to lie, so I am eagerly looking forward to the start of a new season this year!
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

congrats  with the new lass in your life. All the best to ye and cheers.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Ginette

Quote from: Breandan on January 15, 2021, 11:51:09 PM
Well, Sherwood is going to be different this year- hot as hell by comparison and conflicting with Scarby AFAIK, but at least she's a-happenin'!

Life the past year had been... Weird. Escaped back to Alaska for the summer, got back in time for school only to have it be from home (all three are still virtually schooling), and I have a lass in my life now. But missing out on Sherwood hurt, not going to lie, so I am eagerly looking forward to the start of a new season this year!

I hope to see you this season!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

KiltedPrivateer

Good to hear from ya Breandan. Yes, it's been a hectic time for sure. For us, this is the first year a long time that we won't be going as often. Our young one is now a teen with all the activities associated. Personally, I don't look forward to running around the forest as a masked marauder. So, really, I'm looking forward to '22.

But, in any regard, I hope to get to see ya at least once this season.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara