News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

D&D 5E in Greensboro

Started by Ice Mage, May 24, 2021, 07:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice Mage

Looking to form a group, that will run opposite my current group. Same world, same time frame, different location. With the end goal of having the two parties eventually meet in some climactic event. Maybe a world ending event that can only be handled when the two parties work together, maybe the two parties become rivals? Lots of possibilities. It is likely a couple years off from now, but I'd love to hold the crossover in an immersive location. Perhaps a place like the Great Hall of Castle McCulloch or in some secluded cabin in the mountains. The current party has been playing since 2019, and are at Level 5. I would start the new party at the same level. So that both parties level together.

I have two confirmed players right now. Looking for two or three more. We would play every other Saturday or possibly Friday. If your interested, feel free to reach out to me.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.