News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2021 W?W?W? addition

Started by LadyJessica, July 12, 2021, 07:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

For those of you that haven't posted on this list before you need to answer these questions three...

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  (i.e. I and all of clan McShuggenah will be out Halloween Themed Weekend only)

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  (i.e., There will be about 20 of us)

3.)  Where are you staying?  (example: Camping w/ (insert group name here)....staying in a hotel...I'm daytrippin'...We'll be staying around 1D)

Oktoberfest - October 9 - 10

1001 Dreams - October  16 - 17

Pirate Adventure - October 23 - 24

All Hallows Eve - October 30 - 31
Camping w/ Clan McShuggenah - LadyJessica, Laird Fraser of Lovatt, YRose & Sir Ed, Breandan, Riot & Fonville, eldatari & Plus1 & Plus2, Nasty & Sparkles, NugBlazer & Lady Vodka ...and about 10 others

Heroes and Villains - November 6 - 7

Barbarian Invasion - November 13 - 14

Highland Fling - November 20 - 21

Celtic Christmas - November 26 - 28
LadyJessica - Daytrippin' Saturday (Maybe)
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

I remember when it was easy to post here. Things are so uncertain. We bought tickets for the 2020 season but didn't get to go. Hopefully we'll get to go this year. If we do, it will likely be closing weekend for a day trip.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I will be attending Opening, All Hallows and Celtic Christmas Friday.  We will be camping with Phoenix Risen but bouncing back and forth between Jess's camp and MacIntyre's.  Luckily they are all fairly close.  No idea how may others in the clan will be there.  Not as many as there used to be, unfortunately. 

As always, Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

KiltedPrivateer

Ya know, I also remember when this thread used to go for pages. Now there are only 4 posts, including this one.
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

It's sad how many have left us. We plan to be out at TRF for a day trip 10/17 and camping Halloween weekend, attending that Saturday.
Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Someone needs to remind the FB masses that this site still exists, and is so much better for conversing on all thing Ren Faire
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

Absolutely! Much easier to keep up with conversations and no bombardment of ads
Got faerie dust?

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

I agree. the word needs to get out that we still exist and thriving.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

KiltedPrivateer

*** Thread Hi-Jacking In Progress ***

Unfortunately, the "visitors" are most likely web crawlers. Search engine robots, or nefarious tools looking for exploits. Or, in the case of Wreck-It Ralph, Insecurities (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara

Hector_

I'll be there all season!! Clan Destiny! Across the street from the 1C Cul de sac where I camped for years until the put the food truck in the middle of the Cul de sac.

RenStarr

We're coming on Pirate weekend and Celtic Christmas.  Camping with our new clan, "The Fez".  Brandon got out there today and got us a spot staked out, so we're ready to go.  It's across the street from castaways.  Looking forward to getting out to the campground after a two year absence.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Hector_ on October 02, 2021, 12:52:07 AM
I'll be there all season!! Clan Destiny! Across the street from the 1C Cul de sac where I camped for years until the put the food truck in the middle of the Cul de sac.

Hector,  When you are on walk-a-bout, stop by and say hello to StudMuffin and me.  We will be in Phoenix Risen earlyish opening Friday. 
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Sir Martin

Thank you, Lady Jessica ... I've stickied this topic.  I know it's late, but I'm not sure what weekends I'll be attending.  I'm taking care of my mom who is undergoing chemo, and my aunt who recently had a stroke.  Also a cousin who fractured her back, but she just had surgery and is on the mend slowly.  She just can't pick up anything over 5 pounds for a while, so I get to do all her errands and chores.  :-)

Not trying to sound like a pity party, we all have our trials and tribulations.  I'll update as soon as I know when I can be there and certainly hope to see some of you at New Market Village.  It has been too long, for sure.

Trillium

My goodness, you are a very busy man. It's very kind of you to take all that on! Hopefully you are able to get a faire break!
Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Sir Martin on October 04, 2021, 05:49:34 PM
Thank you, Lady Jessica ... I've stickied this topic.  I know it's late, but I'm not sure what weekends I'll be attending.  I'm taking care of my mom who is undergoing chemo, and my aunt who recently had a stroke.  Also a cousin who fractured her back, but she just had surgery and is on the mend slowly.  She just can't pick up anything over 5 pounds for a while, so I get to do all her errands and chores.  :-)

Not trying to sound like a pity party, we all have our trials and tribulations.  I'll update as soon as I know when I can be there and certainly hope to see some of you at New Market Village.  It has been too long, for sure.

All the best Martin. Your plate is definitely full.
Lover of Lady Kitara