South > Texas Renaissance Festival

2021 W?W?W? addition

<< < (3/3)

RenStarr:
We’re coming on Pirate weekend and Celtic Christmas.  Camping with our new clan, “The Fez”.  Brandon got out there today and got us a spot staked out, so we’re ready to go.  It’s across the street from castaways.  Looking forward to getting out to the campground after a two year absence.

KeeperoftheBar:

--- Quote from: Hector_ on October 02, 2021, 12:52:07 AM ---I'll be there all season!! Clan Destiny! Across the street from the 1C Cul de sac where I camped for years until the put the food truck in the middle of the Cul de sac.

--- End quote ---

Hector,  When you are on walk-a-bout, stop by and say hello to StudMuffin and me.  We will be in Phoenix Risen earlyish opening Friday. 

Sir Martin:
Thank you, Lady Jessica ... I've stickied this topic.  I know it's late, but I'm not sure what weekends I'll be attending.  I'm taking care of my mom who is undergoing chemo, and my aunt who recently had a stroke.  Also a cousin who fractured her back, but she just had surgery and is on the mend slowly.  She just can't pick up anything over 5 pounds for a while, so I get to do all her errands and chores.  :-)

Not trying to sound like a pity party, we all have our trials and tribulations.  I'll update as soon as I know when I can be there and certainly hope to see some of you at New Market Village.  It has been too long, for sure.

Trillium:
My goodness, you are a very busy man. It's very kind of you to take all that on! Hopefully you are able to get a faire break!

KiltedPrivateer:

--- Quote from: Sir Martin on October 04, 2021, 05:49:34 PM ---Thank you, Lady Jessica ... I've stickied this topic.  I know it's late, but I'm not sure what weekends I'll be attending.  I'm taking care of my mom who is undergoing chemo, and my aunt who recently had a stroke.  Also a cousin who fractured her back, but she just had surgery and is on the mend slowly.  She just can't pick up anything over 5 pounds for a while, so I get to do all her errands and chores.  :-)

Not trying to sound like a pity party, we all have our trials and tribulations.  I'll update as soon as I know when I can be there and certainly hope to see some of you at New Market Village.  It has been too long, for sure.

--- End quote ---

All the best Martin. Your plate is definitely full.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version