News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So Many Faire Opportunities

Started by Craigmeister, July 27, 2021, 09:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

The other day I was watching a video when the host said that he was at one of the nation's 35 Renfests.  Actually, there are almost 250 in a normal year from coast to coast and in Canada.  There are also close to 150 Scottish and Celtic events.  Some heavily-populated states have over two dozen events.

Did you know that Oklahoma has almost 20 such events within its borders?  If you were to see any of these or travel to a state that touches ours, you could experience about 75 Renaissance, Celtic, Medieval, Scottish or Viking celebrations.  Now is a great time to plan where you want to travel this fall and next spring.

To find out where and when these trips to the past occur, visit my lists at www.meistersrealm.com.  I have them organized by date and by state.  If you see me at any of them, please come say "Good day".
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

KiltedPrivateer

You have a really cool site Craigmeister. FYI, on the Fairely Cool stuff page, the link to the map of Christianity no longer works. Looks like they removed that info from their site.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Craigmeister

Grammercy, Kilted Privateer.  I've been adding different stuff to my site for many years now.

Thanks for the notice on the expired link as well.  I've updated it to a link of the map I have blown up and hang in my booth at some of the smaller faires around Oklahoma.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.