News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Missing site images

Started by KiltedPrivateer, October 05, 2021, 06:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

Howdy, I noticed that there are some images missing. The rss image on the main page, and the "New" image on the individual forums. Is it just my browser?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Tom

I'm not seeing anything missing, could you add a link to it?
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

KiltedPrivateer

It would be easier if I could give you a screen capture. Unfortunately we don't have the option to upload images and I no longer have a place to host them.
Lover of Lady Kitara

Tom

I understand, I ran a DB repair which usually fixes issues with images. I do need to update the forum to the latest 2.0.x version and perhaps transition it to the 2.1.x from the 2.0.x version when I have time and that may well resolve the issues. I am hoping to get that done this fall, I apologize for the delay. Between work and moving I've been an absentee admin.
Thanks,

Tom

KiltedPrivateer

I can completely relate. My sites pretty much died off so I finally bit the bullet and closed my accounts. It wasn't worth the hosting fees and keeping up with security for sites that no one was logging into anymore.  At lease here there is still some activity.
Lover of Lady Kitara

Tom

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on October 26, 2021, 08:08:35 AMI can completely relate. My sites pretty much died off so I finally bit the bullet and closed my accounts. It wasn't worth the hosting fees and keeping up with security for sites that no one was logging into anymore.  At lease here there is still some activity.

Well a little more than the fall but the forum has been upgraded to the latest version. :)
Thanks,

Tom

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

I'm glad for the changes but must admit i'm still fumbling around a bit with this new look.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.