News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Day Thefts at the PARENFAIRE !!!

Started by BubbleWright, November 04, 2021, 12:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

Aaron Bonk is a 3-time International Performance Champion, 4-time Guinness World Record setting whip artist and unique entertainer with a twisted sense of humor who risks his life to make you laugh. With stupefying acts of juggling, whip cracking, danger and craziness, he amuses and amazes the whole family with his Seriously Ridiculous stunt show spectacular.

Aaron reported on Face Book the following from the last day of Faire-

"It gets worse. Now realizing the thief also stole my irreplaceable (cause they don't make it anymore) @sabersmith.inc falchion—the top sword in my signature stunt. They also took my one-of-a-kind belt pouch. That sword has been with me for almost 20 years. It is a lynchpin of my show. I am devastated right now. Please react, comment and share. F*ck.
For those not following yet, these items plus 5 costume shirts and one custom hat were stolen from backstage on October 31st at @parenfaire during faire hours while I was at pubsing."

There were other reports of cast/Faire property thefts.
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

That's a damn shame ..... I hope they catch the thief and get his belongings back.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.