News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New here so I will start with a resounding Hello

Started by myladycher, August 14, 2008, 01:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myladycher

Hello to all. So far I recognize a couple of people. I am the wicked redhead that manages Friar Tucks Bakery ;D  I have been working the Faire for 10 years at the Bakery and 2 in the corporate area (that's where I got hooked!!). It was very nice to find a place where everyone can keep in touch.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

myladycher

Yup one and the same. I know a fella in the same area that used to work at faire.

myladycher

Okay I who you are but just can't picture the face. Still good to know you are still around.

Mistress Charlotte

Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Blushing

Welcome!  And thanks for introducing yourself.  =)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Rabiart MacThormod

Welcome. I'm not really new here, but I don't get to spend near enough time here either!

Lord Figaro

Quote from: Sir Garath on August 15, 2008, 03:25:37 PM
If you go to the forum for the picture links you might find one or two pics people have of me. Just look for the tall dark good looking pirate........ ;D :P 8) ::) :o

He'll be the one on the right of that guy.........juuuuust kidin, couldn't help myself, it was to easy. Anwho myladycher welcome to the boards, have fun, we do.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

myladycher

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Sir Garath I now know the face, it is good to see you again.