News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MNRF derail it thread

Started by Rage, August 14, 2008, 07:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Figaro

That's always what I get a kick out of things like that. It's usually a combination of things from days gone bye. I can't tell you how many times I've heard lines actors have used from Laurel & Hardy or Abbott & Costello act's bit's and such. Especially some of the biggest act's out there. I always chuckle when I hear the lines and people comment "Oh that's good I have to remember that one". I'm just surprised no one has done more from Groucho Marx, he always had some great one liners. "The other day I shot and elephant in my pajama's. How he got into my pajama's I'll never know". Or one of my fave's from W.C. Fields. "The other day, my wife drove me to drink. But I was rude and forgot to thank her"
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Rage

Monkey, come out and play....

Sitara

Last season I met the monkey backstage.  It promptly ripped half of my friends tail off and scampered away with it.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Rage

Erynn

Rage

Depends who's tail your chasing..... ;D

groomporter

Spank the bad monkey...   ::)
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

renren

Quote from: groomporter on August 14, 2008, 09:13:16 PM
As long as you don't do it in public! ::)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

groomporter

Back in the late 1980's the old Lord High Sheriff and his real life wife were married on festival site and their ceremony was interrupted by the braying of a donkey on site.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Will Gamwell

Quote from: renren on August 14, 2008, 09:15:43 PM
Quote from: groomporter on August 14, 2008, 09:13:16 PM
As long as you don't do it in public! ::)

Yes, I would prefer not be be spanked in public, thank you!

*You'll all understand this when you see my costume for this weekend...it's a running joke with my girl's troupe*

Erynn

Quote from: Rafe on August 15, 2008, 07:44:30 AM
Yes, I would prefer not be be spanked in public, thank you!

*You'll all understand this when you see my costume for this weekend...it's a running joke with my girl's troupe*

O.O

You'll be running around monkified?

*grins*

Will Gamwell

All I'll need is a pair of those cymbols and someone to fashion a crank key to stick out of my back.

*COME SEE THE PERFORMING MONKEY!!  Mead Booth @ 10AM*

;D

Erynn

Will Gamwell

I have to say "bravo" to you Rage on creating this thread.  But I think we are all a little too excited for Faire to start (that or just scatterbrained!) to keep our derailment confined to this thread.  I'm pretty sure a good majority of the active threads in this section of the forum are train wrecks in one way or another.