News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First 500 Faire Magazine Subscriber Pins

Started by SirBlackFox, August 15, 2008, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

The pins should start arriving in the mailboxes of subscribers today.  I sent them first class, so hopefully everyone should have theirs in hands by the first part of next week.  I went the extra mile and used the Delivery Confirmation function on the USPS mail slips so if there's any problem. . .please let me know!

I'd also like to find out how much you liked the pins and if they're of sufficient quality, in case we want to run a similar promotion again.

Thanx in advance!

Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Pinn

I may have to mug my mailman, um I mean hug ,if and when is shows up
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Tim T

Just got my pin!  Am I the first??

The pin looks very nice Sir BF.

Thanks!
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Scribe_Wear

Got mine today
looks great I cant wait for the mag. now

Thanks Sir BF
Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.

Athena

I got mine today too. It's very nice and the size is perfect.  Another shiny for my favor sash, Huzzah!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Pinn

I got my pin today. I got my pin today. BTW VERY NICE. More prettys
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

BrokenArts

I haven't gotten mine yet, I'll be sure to keep a watch out for it!  Can't wait to see it, and add it to the growing collection!

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Var Greyshadow

I didn't check my mail over the weekend.  Now, I can't wait to get home and see if it's there!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

BrokenArts

I got my pin today!  I like it.  Its big, nice lettering.  The word magazine is a bit hard to read, but, thats a minor knit pick, really.  It will go nice with my other pin. 
Thanks so much! :D

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I recieved mine as well. Lovely!!  I will place it with my other favors. If anyone asks what it means, word will get out that there is a new publication on Renaissance Faires for the avid rennie.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Var Greyshadow

Mine was there waiting for me - huzzah!  Gorgeous!  Now to find a place to wear it (since I don't always wear the Scarby Royal Guard sash at TRF).
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

theChuck

got my pin today, and it's really great. totally gonna wear it from now on!
The Renlist - find faires near you!

SirBlackFox

Quote from: theChuck on August 20, 2008, 06:00:24 PM
got my pin today, and it's really great. totally gonna wear it from now on!

Remember. . .  "with great pin, comes great responsibility."
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Just got my pin for the first 500. Looks great. Can't wait for the magazine to get here.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

We got our 500 pin today. I told Toki he could wear it, sure wish we had a 2nd but can't see getting a 2nd subscription for it. It looks wonderful.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

renfairephotog

Mine pin arrived today.  Now when is the next faire?
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

redlegsmcleod

;D hey mine arrived yesterday looks great. Can't wait for the magazine to come out. :D
Parttime Mercenary, Parttime Pirate. Which ever pays the best.