NorthEast > New York Renaissance Faire

this weekend

(1/11) > >>

laedyfaire:
i will be wearing my RF pin on my chemise top...hope to see someone there!! i will be there both days. huzzah!!!!!!!!!

Lady Annue Brandywine:
I will be there Sunday, I don't have me pin yet :( unless it comes today. I will look for you have a great time!!            Lady Annue Brandywine aka (Innes)

Brother Robert of Essex:

It was great to meet you Laedyfaire ! 

Perhaps I will encounter Lady Brandywine on the next outing? 

I will be there tomorrow as well!

Lady_Claira:
I don't know when I'm going yet. I still need to get in touch with those whoa re going with me. And hopefully get birthday money. LOL

Brother Robert of Essex:

--- Quote from: Lady_Claira on August 18, 2008, 12:30:13 AM ---I don't know when I'm going yet. I still need to get in touch with those whoa re going with me. And hopefully get birthday money. LOL

--- End quote ---

You must attend! We are almost through August! But only a few faire weekends left!! LOL

I know what you mean though, the cost does add up quickly - Every now and then I see someone who is pretty drunk and all I can think to myself -- "Man did that person get drunk at $6 a glass? How much did they spend!" LOL

I'm always up for hanging out with anyone who wants to wander the faire though and I'm there every weekend!

This Saturday I want to catch the rest of Brother Donalds story , I was only able to hear 3 of them before my friend got restless sitting on the wood benches and wanted to walk around some more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version