News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Give Him a Hearty Welcome - Sir William Howard

Started by festmum, August 20, 2008, 12:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

festmum

Hello my Maryland Friends.  I just wanted to let you know that you have a guest from Tennessee performing in your Joust this year.  His character's name will be Sir William Howard.  For those of you who have made it to the ETTE Invasions...he should be a familiar face as he's been in the Tennessee Cast for many years.

Be sure to cheer for him!!!  I'll look for a pic to post so you'll recognize him.

analise

I'll be sure to cheer him on when I make it down to the joust. :)

Lady_Glorianna

I have already had the pleasure to meet him and for those wanting to play further, his characters is one more in what you could call "the year of the Howards":

On cast:
Queen Catherine Howard
Thomas Howard, Duke of Norfolk (brother to said jouster), uncle to the queen
Sir Charles Howard, nephew to the Duke (and said jouster)
Margaret Howard Lady Arundell (sister to the queen)
Agnes Howard Dowager Duchess, step mom to the Duke and mom of said jouster (she conserves pretty well ;))
;) ;D ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

mathemactor

Quote from: Lady_Glorianna on August 20, 2008, 09:33:42 AM
I have already had the pleasure to meet him and for those wanting to play further, his characters is one more in what you could call "the year of the Howards":

On cast:
Queen Catherine Howard
Thomas Howard, Duke of Norfolk (brother to said jouster), uncle to the queen
Sir Charles Howard, nephew to the Duke (and said jouster)
Margaret Howard Lady Arundell (sister to the queen)
Agnes Howard Dowager Duchess, step mom to the Duke and mom of said jouster (she conserves pretty well ;))
;) ;D ;)

Wow, it looks as if you have in the cast all of the Howards except Moe, Curly, and Shemp.