News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A prayer for a friend who witness a young infant die at her front door.

Started by Lady Amy of York, August 21, 2008, 03:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Hi everyone. some of you may know Knightnlady69 on here.
   They also go as Lady Julie, and Sir william at the Sterling faire.

Julie called me this afternoon crying her heart out.

Last night a friend of hers showed up at her door, with the friend's 6 week  old infant  in her arms.  The baby had blood  coming out of it's nose  and mouth. They called the ambulance but there was nothing that could be done.  Lady Julie  had to stand helplessly and watch while  the baby died at her front door.

so please say a prayer for  Lady Julie,   the poor infant, the mother of the infant, and  for the poor father who is overseas fighting the war over there and only got to see his infant son  once.

Please do not call Julie, cause she asked  for  no one  to call her.

just keep them  in your prayers.  Thankyou !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

renren

I'm speechless!
I'm wanting to cry, just reading this!
Please convey my condolences to the family.
I'm so sorry!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

lordwriothsley

As I said before Lady Amy I will definitely keep Lady Julie and her entire family and especially her husband who is overseas right now in my prayers.My heart just goes out to them all right now during this time of grief.If I were Lady Julie I just don't know what I would have done watching her infant son die in her arms like that.Does she or anyone know what the cause of death was?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

it was not Lady Julie's child, it was her best friend's. the friend came to Julie's door for help and the baby died at Julie's front door.  I will pass on evryone's condolences  to her.   Thankyou !  I am still in shock myself  and fightingthe tears !

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Lady Amy of York on August 21, 2008, 03:36:33 PM
it was not Lady Julie's child, it was her best friend's. the friend came to Julie's door for help and the baby died at Julie's front door.  I will pass on evryone's condolences  to her.   Thankyou !  I am still in shock myself  and fightingthe tears !

Just know Lady Amy that you have all of your Faire Family here on this Forum to lean on.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

daylight

Amy I`am sorry for what has happend.  My prayes and thoughts are with you all. please give my condolences to them. if ther is anything you need let me know.

nliedel

Sir William Sargeant is my dancing partner. I am shocked. His poor wife. That poor mom. I've lost a son and...Oh my Goddess. Candles lit.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

tigerlilly

Oh, that poor family!  I can't imagine anything more horrifying.  They and Lady Julie are in my prayers.

Lady Amy of York

talked  to Julie an hour ago.  she is still  shaken from the whole  event. she talked to the baby's mother and the unofficial autopsy report is  saying that the baby died  from SIDS ( sudden infant death syndrome ). the blood was from  that i guess the brain can actually hemorrhage  from SIDS.

The funeral services  are tonight. 

please continue  to pray for all of  them !

lordwriothsley

Amy my heart just broke when I read what the autopsy report said.That is just terrible...................Don't worry I will still continue to keep Julie and the family in my thoughts and prayers.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"